Recovery mode

OP
coasterboy69

coasterboy69

Reaction score
I think at this point I will ride it our and hope that it does come. I am grateful to all you helped out over past couple of days. Its people like you who make sites like these worth coming too.

Robster

Reaction score
I can't get mine to go into Recovery mode, either. All it does is show a picture of a triangle with an exclamation point inside and a phone at the bottom. If I hit the power button it then goes blank and boots up normally.

Robster

Reaction score
Nevermind, I found elsewhere that there is the additional step of pressing the volume up and camera buttons at the same time.

brando56894

Reaction score
If you dont mind losing everything in your /data partition (all of your apps) you could flash the FRG01B (froyo) SBF with RSD Lite

ElPintoGrande

Reaction score
Nevermind, I found elsewhere that there is the additional step of pressing the volume up and camera buttons at the same time.

Could you expound on that? I'm having a hell of a time with recovery mode... I get it to the point of showing the exclamation graphic, but beyond that I can't seem to get it to move forward.

Trying to update to 2.2 with the file I found here.

*smacks heads* Nevermind. I've got it... :icon_ nono2:

Last edited:

Robster

Reaction score

Could you expound on that? I'm having a hell of a time with recovery mode... I get it to the point of showing the exclamation graphic, but beyond that I can't seem to get it to move forward.

Trying to update to 2.2 with the file I found here.

*smacks heads* Nevermind. I've got it... :icon_ nono2:

Sure. Once you get to the exclamation graphic you then press the Volume Up button then the Camera button. At that point you should see the options to install the file or reboot etc.

OP
coasterboy69

coasterboy69

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who tried to help on this one. I ended up going to the verizon store and they could not figure it so they are sending out another one. Thanks again....

chelas

Reaction score
When I go into recovery mode I only get a black blank screen! Is there aI fix for that? HELP!

dbu

Reaction score
Yes I am !nd also my wifiteather doesn't

Sounds like you have a new Incredible with an SLCD screen, the newest version of clockwork recovery should fix your issue. Just flash of via rom manager.

Sent from Uranus

dbu

Reaction score
Where can I find that?

Download rom manager from the market if you haven't already, open up the app and it should tell you there is an update for clockwork recovery, if it doesnt, scroll all the way to the bottom of the main page of the application and you will see a section called all clockwork recoveries, and open that up and choose the first one on the list.

Sent from my ADR6300

chelas

Reaction score
Now when i go into recovery the screen flickers a bunch a colors! is still fixable? (HTC Incrediable):icon_evil: