1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Recovery Mode Question

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ppphfwhatever, Feb 9, 2010.

1. ppphfwhatever

ppphfwhatever New Member

So ill make this story quick:
    I wanted to experience the whole rooting of the phone so I did successfully root it and now I returned to stock. The super user icon is gone and everything looks fine however when I boot into recovery mode i notice at about the middle of the screen I have in yellow "E: Can't open /cache/recovery/command"?

I can't remember if that was there before or not. If its not suppose to be there how can I remedy this? I tried a few things on my own and searched high and low but now I just want a straight forward answer. Any ideas?
  2. sik

sik New Member

I get the same error after going from root to stock with no NINJA or anything...didnt know if it was normal either...also i noticed when redownloading apps they seem to download together i thought i remember them making their own line on the notifications but now when downloading a few apps at a time their all on the same line like bettercut,googlemaps.

Not a big deal just noticed it and when i went into apps to uninstall 1 app i downloaded i seen it say another app like alldroid.something.something. just uninstalled it...i think that was the name.
  3. ppphfwhatever

ppphfwhatever New Member

hmmmm, someone must know, its annoying cuz i don't know if its suppose to be like this
  4. sik

sik New Member