Recovery Mode Question

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ppphfwhatever, Feb 9, 2010.

1. ppphfwhatever

ppphfwhatever New Member

So ill make this story quick:
    I wanted to experience the whole rooting of the phone so I did successfully root it and now I returned to stock. The super user icon is gone and everything looks fine however when I boot into recovery mode i notice at about the middle of the screen I have in yellow "E: Can't open /cache/recovery/command"?

I can't remember if that was there before or not. If its not suppose to be there how can I remedy this? I tried a few things on my own and searched high and low but now I just want a straight forward answer. Any ideas?
  2. sik

sik New Member

I get the same error after going from root to stock with no NINJA or anything...didnt know if it was normal either...also i noticed when redownloading apps they seem to download together i thought i remember them making their own line on the notifications but now when downloading a few apps at a time their all on the same line like bettercut,googlemaps.

Not a big deal just noticed it and when i went into apps to uninstall 1 app i downloaded i seen it say another app like alldroid.something.something. just uninstalled it...i think that was the name.
  3. ppphfwhatever

ppphfwhatever New Member

hmmmm, someone must know, its annoying cuz i don't know if its suppose to be like this
  4. sik

sik New Member