Recovery Mode issues.....

Martinsa1218

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I recently rooted my droid 1, everything is good from what I can tell except when I go into recovery it will say can't mount sd and reboot itself. It will work after a few tries, rangeing from 2 the least up to 7 was the most to find the sd card but when it finds it I can do everything fine like backups restores installs it just gets annoying flashing into recovery mode a few times before it finds the sd card does anyone have any ideas thanks!!!!
Sent from my Droid

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

I have the same problem but I have no idea how to fix ro what to do havent found anything yet

Billyd

Reaction score
I just read a similar symptom that was said to be caused by a lack of free memory in the recovery partition. It mentioned clearing as much as possible including some type of market files, like temps I believe.

Hope that helps fellas, I'm just now tryin to get my head round all this also.
Gl
X/BillyD..

OP
M

Martinsa1218

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm still new to this but most def worth a shot, I borrowed my buddies micro sd card its a class 6 where mine is just a class 2 I used his all day and everything worked great. Changeing roms backups restores in and out of recovery perfect then I put mine back in and same problem I did some research the higher the class the more mb per second it can read for example his class 6 shows 10mb/s on it so it reads 10 mb per second of data while my class 2 is like 1 mb per second so I bought my a class 6 its coming in the mail ill let y'all know how it works when I get it. Worth a try if your up to it just transfer your data to a higher class sd card let me know if anyone needs more info. Thanks....

Sent from my Droid