1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Recovery Issue?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by schellbl, Feb 26, 2011.

1. schellbl

schellbl New Member

I've been using Rom Manager/CW for awhile now and haven't had any issues with it. Just recently though I have had problems with it. I see a /sdcard/download folder while using root explorer but it doesn't show up when in recovery trying "choose a zip from sd card". There are a bunch of other folders showing up but one /download.

I've tried to sprecovery and then back to Rom Manager but that didn't help. This sure doesn't make flashing Roms very easy. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
    Brian
  2. jstafford1

jstafford1 DF Super Moderator

Could be a bug, or some whay of forcing you to go through ROM manager. Not sure. That is odd though. Have you tried RZrecovery?? All the functionality of clockwork with the rock solid base of sprecovery...plus you can charge your battery in recovery.

Sent from somewhere...
  3. schellbl

schellbl New Member

Thanks for the response. Where can I find RZrecovery because I don't see it in the market. I searched this forum and it came up empty.
  4. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

5. nonnasmyladie

nonnasmyladie New Member

Rom manager has so many bugs and has a tendancy to mess up your recovery and you have flash alternative recovery and its annoying. Just don't use rom manager

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

recover download folder android