[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Recovery [OFFICIAL]

fallofshadows

Reaction score
I'm not certain about this, but I'm pretty sure the CWM version that works on the Rezound is different than the ones that Koush actually has put out. So when you install ROM Manager (made by Koush, if you didn't know) it wants to install one of his "official" versions. From what I hear, he's currently working on making a version that accepts the Rezound. Until then, stick with the one that works on Hboot.

esheesle

Reaction score
Flashed this and after reboot noticed that 2 apps were missing and my titaniumbackups were gone. Seemed to wipe that data partition. Recovery works and nandroid backup made though.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

TheDr1ver

Reaction score
CWM stopped working for me the other day after I did a few mods - removed Sense, froze some bloat, etc... Not sure if it was related, but 4 backup attempts got stuck halfway through, so I switched to Amon Ra and it's been working very well.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
CWM stopped working for me the other day after I did a few mods - removed Sense, froze some bloat, etc... Not sure if it was related, but 4 backup attempts got stuck halfway through, so I switched to Amon Ra and it's been working very well.

Try to keep in mind this is not an official CWM release. Koush is supposedly working on one. Amon Ra works very well and provides the exact same functionality.

esheesle

Reaction score
Weird cause my backup didn't hang, just seemed to lose everything on the /mnt/sdcard area (but to the sd_ext) right after flashing. Reinstalled those apps and everything is running smooth though.

Hopefully that wipe of that region doesn't happen when the official cwm comes out.

chollroc

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for their patience with me. Been a great learning experience. Backing up system as I type. One last question, well maybe not last, but are there any suggestions as to which ROM I should try first?DancingNexus

esheesle

Reaction score
Koush just tweeted that he got a Rezound and would be working on a recovery this weekend. Looks like we'll have an official one soon.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Last I heard is it's available in ROM Manager, the regular and the touch version - meant to install it on my wife's rezound this morning but I got busy and forgot

OP
macpro88

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
its a bit buggy still the one he has out in RM.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
its a bit buggy still the one he has out in RM.

I just unlocked her rezound and rooted it for ad block, she has no real need for a custom recovery but my opinion is a backup is always nice to have

WA_Bob

Reaction score
Official one is out in the market - Trying it now to see how well it does.......

Update: I tried, but it hung up on my backing up the system. I'll try again later after I uninstall and reload.

Last edited:

solosgurl

Reaction score
cwm stopped working for me the other day after i did a few mods - removed sense, froze some bloat, etc... Not sure if it was related, but 4 backup attempts got stuck halfway through, so i switched to amon ra and it's been working very well.

Sent from my adr6425lvw using droidforums

, ,,,

solosgurl4ever

OP
macpro88

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Updated the OP, CMR by Koush is now official. Touch version also available, details in the OP.