[RECOVERY] Amon Ra Recovery Image [FASTBOOT]

brewner

Reaction score
okay, rebooted into recovery, wiped the system, installed su & superuser again, rebooted and superuser is there, but still do not appear to have root access.

brewner

Reaction score
Ok, a few too many steps. Do you have a working ROM?

first, let me thank you for taking time to help me here. by "working ROM," what exactly do you mean? i've still got the ICS leak on there. I haven't ventured into ROM's *yet*.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Go for it. I would say install a ROM or two and see what you like. They're all built from the same base(s) but some have a very distinct feel.

sgardner113

Reaction score
Did you originally install ICS and all its stuff? What I found out after about 10 hours of trouble, is that I need a base ICS installed, then go to another ROM. I have the radios, bootloader, etc installed, and that was the ticket to success. Before that, the phone didint have the firmware it needed to work properly with ICS. I had to install the RUU twice from bootloader and THEN I was able to flash Scoot's ROM, and when Im confident my phone is settled out, I will install BAMF. IF you need more help, slam me a PM and I can help with what issues I had and how to fix it. The PM simply notifies my phone so I know to log on, using my tehter since it is my only internet, to help you out.

EVSP

Reaction score
Thankyouthankyouthankyou for all your hard work on this!! :hail: