recovering previous contacts after flashing a rom (rubix focused)

KingKirklandCannon

Reaction score
I just put rubix focused 2.0 on my droid x and everything works fine I just can't for the life of me restore my real contact list instead of having to mess around with it again. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Basicly I wanted to know if theirbwere any programs or methods that are notorious for restoring contacts with the correct information and same contact picjtres?

Last edited:

pkbest

Reaction score
How did you back your contacts up? or did you? What I do is, every now and then, I go to contacts, hit the settings button (farthest left) . Press import/export contacts.
Then export to sd card. Then when you flash the rom, after its all set up again, click on import from sd card, it will find it, usually finding the newest version saved. I generally delete older versions of the back up. Hope this helps.

OP
KingKirklandCannon

KingKirklandCannon

Reaction score
Oh wow thanks! I feel like such an idiot thanks for your help. I actually live in ohio aswell. Cool thanks a bunch :)

A

abn75

Why not just sync up with gmail/google, that way when you first set up and log in all your contacts are put right back on the phone. No need to export them or worry about if they are backed up correctly.

Sent from my DX running DS4.2