recover/rom manager problems...reboots after clear data/cache sdcard mount errors..:(

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by chris420o, Aug 12, 2010.

1. chris420o

chris420o New Member

i been having a lot of problems with my new droid...i load everything like normal i rooted it and been having a lot of recovery problems/rom manager problems...when im in clockwork recovery and i clear data i get a reboot and i dont even know if it finishes...same with chache after its done it reboots im just assuming its done n hope it finishes but its annoying me...and i cant do a back up rom from rommanager bc it loads in recovery and it gets a **** load of errors saying cant mount sdcard blah blah n it just reboots never backsup....any suggestions?
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

First, go into Rom Manager and scroll down to the bottom and in the old versions of clockwork, install 2.0.1.3. On my phone and on others, it has been the most stable.

Second, I would recommend not using rom manager. Switch to Sprecovery. It just works. It's a little more effort, but it does work.

Google SpRecovery and/or Sirpsycho. And find the current version of Sprecovery. You can load it via Terminal Emulator:

Open one of the available Terminal Emulators and type the following:

su

flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery-0.99.3b.img

reboot recovery
Search tags for this page

android error mounting data

cache error

error mounted data

error+mount /data

rom manager cant mount /data