Recover deleted text messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

powell601

Reaction score
Good afternoon folks!

I am trying to assist a friend with recovering deleted text messages from a DROID 2 Global(Verizon). I have the permission of the owners of the device to d this if there is a way to do it. The device was not linked to a Gmail acount, so that option is out. Does anyone know of anyway that this is possible? Thank you in advance :)

robwhitton

Reaction score
Don't worry. Remember not to add any data to your Motorola in the first place.
You can try a recovery tool.
First, run Android Recovery and connect your phone to computer
Second, enable USB debugging on your Motorola
Third, click "Start" to scan your phone
Fourth, recover deleted text messages from Android Droid.

abbie415

Reaction score
Don't worry. Actually, I have run into the same problem. Luckily, I found a tool named Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery that helped me recover deleted text messages from my Android phone. Maybe you can have a try. Hope it works for you, too.

Weiwei0

Reaction score
I find a solution on google, you can choose different ways depond on root or not root.

sdyu

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
htc one m8
As far as i know, you can still recover lost data android before they were overwritten by new data, Coolmuster android sms recovery could get them back without any backup file, no matter what kind of reasons you lost them.

Last edited:

comk4ver

Reaction score
Good afternoon folks!

I am trying to assist a friend with recovering deleted text messages from a DROID 2 Global(Verizon). I have the permission of the owners of the device to d this if there is a way to do it. The device was not linked to a Gmail acount, so that option is out. Does anyone know of anyway that this is possible? Thank you in advance :)
Try this get a different Verizon device: Tablet or old cellphone that'll use Sim card. Insert the Sim card now use Verizon messages+ as default texting app. Now sync it and have it sync with online system see if it'll pull the texts you need, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.