Recording a conversation

OP
U

ukycats

Reaction score
Yes, but none really listed with good results/comments. I was hoping to find someone with experience. My post should have been more clear...sorry.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't recommend one I just know there is a bunch in the Market.

luv2increase

Reaction score
Micdroid is a free one. I dont think any record conversations very well. It is a limitation of android.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ukycats please don't cross-post. In the future if you don't like what area you started the thread, you can report the post and ask one of us to move it. If you aren't getting the answer you need right away just give your thread a little :bump: Eventually someone will come along with an answer. Thanks :D

OP
U

ukycats

Reaction score
I'm dealing with a creditor that is being totally irrational and unethical. It is not even a valid debt. I'd love to be able to tape the conversations. Thanks.

OP
U

ukycats

Reaction score
Ukycats please don't cross-post. In the future if you don't like what area you started the thread, you can report the post and ask one of us to move it. If you aren't getting the answer you need right away just give your thread a little :bump: Eventually someone will come along with an answer. Thanks :D

Sorry Corinakes. After I posted in this forum, I noticed the other forum for applications (I didn't know about it previously). Please feel free to merge.

Thanks

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm dealing with a creditor that is being totally irrational and unethical. It is not even a valid debt. I'd love to be able to tape the conversations. Thanks.

Just remember to make sure of laws in your state, some states require that you let the other person know that you are taping them.

OP
U

ukycats

Reaction score

Just remember to make sure of laws in your state, some states require that you let the other person know that you are taping them.

Yes, I have contacted the KY Attorney General's office. In KY, only one party (me in this case) must have knowledge of the recording.

I would wait and try to use my home phone, but normally the calls occur when I am at work.

kmo

Reaction score
Google Voice can do this, plus a bunch of other really cool stuff...