1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Recorded Video/Pandora/Slacker/YouTube

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by americansoldier, Oct 12, 2010.

1. americansoldier

americansoldier New Member

Got my Droid X about 3 weeks ago and updated to 2.2 OTA right away. Haven't done anything drastic with it; downloaded a few apps and games, but everything has been working fine.....until today. I tried to open up Pandora this morning and got the "We're having unexpected technical difficulties" error. Then I tried Slacker and it just hangs on the station and never plays. When I try to play a video using the YouTube widget and get "Sorry, this video cannot be played. There was a problem while playing."
    Trying to play a video recorded using the phone I get "Error. File cannot be displayed or played." Does anybody know what might be going on? This is really frustrating. I'm hoping anything but a factory reset will fix it at this point.
Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 play pandora while recording video

how to record pandora on android

record slacker on droid phone

recording pandora

take video while using pandora droid

there is a problem while playing error in youtube on droid x