1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

recommendations for Liberty GB 0.9 themes & functionality questions

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by seeker613, Aug 13, 2011.

1. seeker613

seeker613 New Member

Hi folks! I'm pretty experienced w/sbf'ing my Droid2, & I've played w/the Apex2 rc2 rom & have moved to Liberty GB 0.9., but I'm new to themeing....

From the Theme Chooser Themes app by JRummy16, I have installed one that I really like & is working nicely, the downloaded zipfile is named: LibertyX v.8-Dark GingiComb.zip but it is a v.8 theme & I'd like to know where I can find others that are good for LibGB .9 - just wanna be careful... & I would like to know where besides the themer app I can find themes for my D2... also, want to be able to contact the themer w/requests & ask for clarifications.

Also, I'd like to know which type of theme that v.8 Dark GingiComb is: H, M or L DPI & which interface which is best for the Droid2, just that I went too fast thru the installation process (I was nandroid backed up , so there was no real danger if the theme didn't work...)

I've noted that the Swype app is broken is it b/c of something w/the theme or w/this rom? Also, I can't update the youtube app thru the Market, it downloads, but install keeps failing & there is some msg about a bad signature....

Also, a question about how to change fm one theme to another theme, do I have to wipe data, cache or dalvik cache?

Thanks in advance for any help, seeker
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
Search tags for this page

liberty 0.9 themes