1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Recommend me a Case/Belt clip that is compatible with Multimedia dock ?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by bodean, Feb 20, 2010.

1. bodean

bodean New Member

Using the body glove holster/clip now. It will not work with the multimedia dock. Any recommendations to a case/holster that can clip onto my belt, but also all me to use the Dock / Vehicle mount?
  2. Bohemian

Bohemian New Member

I have the Seidio; holster/clip, home dock, and car dock. You could do it that way.
  3. xBryant420x

xBryant420x New Member

I have the verizon car/home dock. Is there any case out yet that works with both?
  4. joker402

joker402 New Member

nope and their wont be
  5. jbsangel

jbsangel New Member

yeah yeah what he said, except with a "there" instead of a "their."

The docks fit the naked phones, that's it. With most snap-on type cases, you'll be able to use the multimedia dock with the front plate on and the back plate removed. Not sure about the car dock since I don't have it.

Seidio makes car and desk docks that will activate the dock mode of the droid and work with their own innocase snap-on case as well as their holster, leather case, and extended battery. Their's is the only complete solution I've seen.
Search tags for this page

belt and dock droid razor

motorola razr case that is compatible with car dock