Recommend a cell signal booster or amp??

madspeed

Reaction score
Need to find a quality signal booster for inside my home which os also our place of business. Have full signal outside (Verizon) but spotty reception inside. Anyone have experience with these devices?

RichSmithSWM

Reaction score
If you have internet at your place Verizon offers a network extender which works like a personal cell tower. They charge $200 for it but there's no monthly charge.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
we used to have one of the wireless extenders from zBoost when we had ATT since i got no reception in my office.

go to the site and find the model you need then go search for it on amazon you'll find them about 100 dollars cheaper.

Wi-Ex :: Home

pilch

Reaction score
I recently bought the Verizon Network Extender. It works great and there is a $100 rebate available.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Need to find a quality signal booster for inside my home which os also our place of business. Have full signal outside (Verizon) but spotty reception inside.
If that's the case then what you actually need is a repeater. I have no personal experience with them but Wilson's products are always highly recommended by others.

OP
madspeed

madspeed

Reaction score
If you have internet at your place Verizon offers a network extender which works like a personal cell tower. They charge $200 for it but there's no monthly charge.

The Verizon extender looks great for phone signal, but you have to have high speed internet to use. I live in a rural area and have Wild Blue and its CRAP! I'll be checking out the zboost products, looks like I can pick up the external antenna and the amplifier for about $300 bucks

zboost Model number YX500-CEL signal booster for Verizon and
Wilson Tagi Antenna model # AE301111

Should be just what the doctor ordered!!!

Last edited:
C

cellphone.signalbooster

In my opinion the YX500 only works for either the 800 Mhz or 1900 Mhz and pretty soon the major carriers will be shifting to separate the band width for Voice and data. It makes a prudent investment to get a dual band signal booster's for a few extra bucks and not worry about the data bandwidth.