Recomended

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
OverClock/Underclock settings for nest performance?
The stock setting are perfect already. I dont see much of an improvement when overclocking anyways. Its only noticeable once you hit over 1.3 MHz but you will drain battery more quickly since it will require more voltage to run efficiently. You will also run into heat issues which in turn drain battery more quickly. Underclocking in the other hand is different. All you are doing is saving more battery while sacrificing some performance.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I'm on the GB leak and I'm OC'd to 1.15mhz and have the voltage set to ultra low (droid overclock app). It is obvious to me that the phone is quicker and I get pretty good batter life. The phone gets warm when I play a game but not much warmer than stock. Every phone is different but that's what works for me.

fezrock

Reaction score
1.35ULV. Snappier and battery gets good life. Only gets too warm during larger DLs, but I leave my DX on a cool metal surface for those. Try some settings and decide for yourself.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Gtbullit

Reaction score
I've noticed while using gps navigation while overclocked the battery gets very hot quickly but other than that it stays normal for me even when playing games

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums