1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Recomendation on a PDF Reader with Annotate abilities?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by nateccnn, Feb 2, 2012.

1. nateccnn

nateccnn Member

I use my Transformer Prime for conferences, business reviews and commissioner meetings where I have large PDF documents that go upwards of 2-300 pages. As I review the documents I need to be able to add notes and sort through those notes. Also need to be able to utilize bookmarks generated through Adobe Acrobat software.

I have tried Adobe's Reader and while it is fast and zippy, no way to annotate. I also tried EzPDF Reader and while it allows annotation it is the slowest, laggiest peice of software I've ever used in the Android space.

Any suggestions on a good reader that allows use of bookmarks and annotations for large PDF documents?

Thanks,

Nate
  2. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

I think Documents To Go or Quickoffice do this. Not 100% sure though
Search tags for this page

annotate pdf android

annotate pdf in adroid
annotate pdf on s3

pdf

pdf reader annotation
top android pdf annotate