1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Recieving texts

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by emoyett144, Mar 9, 2011.

1. emoyett144

emoyett144 New Member

Why can't I recieve any texts? I can send text and people get them but when they text be back I don't get it. I have a data and texting plan so I know that's not the issue. It's not the battery saver option either because I have it set to Performance mode. Why can't I recieve texts?
  2. leobg

leobg Member

Have you checked if messages are showing up in messaging app, but just no notification going on upon receiving? (You could've disabled notification by mistake). Other than that, I think you may want to give Verizon a call. Text messaging is not data related, so battery saver wouldn't affect it.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL
  3. emoyett144

emoyett144 New Member

Updates

I figured it out, all i needed to do was update my phone. I turned it off and then back on and I got all the updates and messages that were backed up because I didn't update my phone. Thanks though!dancedroid
Search tags for this page

why am i recieving texts when my data is all off?