1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Recieved my MIKRADLE today

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by hitmaninpa, Jun 26, 2010.

1. hitmaninpa

hitmaninpa New Member

mikey,

i just recieved my MIKRADLE about 15 minutes ago.this is awesome even better then the pics describe.thank you so much for the fast shipping and the excellent work you put into these.dancedroid
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
  2. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Another pleased customer! Thank you hitmaninpa! Very impressive compliment and I'm gratified you took the time to tell others here! You are #1 in my book! I have to say - I was apprehensive of the consequences should you not be happy with my product, given your user name! ;) One state over is too close for comfort! :icon_ banana:

Seriously - thank you very much! And someday perhaps you could tell me just how you came by that user name.. ;) mikey
  3. hitmaninpa

hitmaninpa New Member

hmm lol ok bud now dont laugh but here is my story.ive used the same nickname or screen name for years online and thats not the only place.alot of my friends think i got or took this name from wrestling aka brett "the hitman"hart... but that is not it.

i drive truck and talk on the cb radio and also use "hitman"as my cb handle lol ok kinda old and funny.

but i got the name drum roll please from my 2 favorite proffessional teams...

hope you dont mind this long story but its all intwined...

don mattingly #23 from the new york yanks was nicknamed the hitman
    gary fencik #45 of the chicago bears was also named the hitman

i loved playing pickup football with the gang and enjoyed hitting people so my friends playfully called me the hitman...

not the killer hitman lol...

a bit more to this story goes... im also a chicago bull fan #23 jordan who also went to #45 for a brief while....

so u think that nickname was a bit weird my sons real name is mickey,well im glad u asked why...he was born on oct 7th.... the #7 was....

mickey mantles #.... could of been worse could of been named after mickey mouse.... well thats my story now you probly think im a bit....GOOFY loldancedroidyes i am lol
  4. A.Brooks

A.Brooks Member

I'm anxiously awaiting my MIKRADLE! Friggin stoked, moving into my new house next week and I get a new MIKRADLE to go with it! I'm pumped, this is going to be sweeet
  5. johaBBa

johaBBa New Member

Can we see some pics of the Droid X in this dock?

Smart, beautiful design!
  6. jaysonstaurt

jaysonstaurt New Member

I'd like to see that as well.

I bought the droid x dock at the verizon store and the fit is so tight I have to remove my protective phone cover just to dock the phone at night.

It's total crap.

I'd love to have something else and take this other dock back and get a refund.
  7. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Guys - I'll have photos posted over the weekend. I'm still completing a ton of backorders at the moment - these will be finished tonight, and then I'll be starting work on all the X models. I'll be getting a dummy for photo purposes either tonight or tomorrow.

I'll have a new thread started on this - but will provide a link here for your convenience. Thanks for the interest! :) mikey
  8. johaBBa

johaBBa New Member

The orders are way more important. Especially since my orders are in there!

I'm willing to wait for such a good product that's hand made in the USA. Hopefully it's not too long.