reception?

comk4ver

Reaction score
So currently I'm on a galaxy nexus but when I make calls at work I'm getting either a lot of lag, bad interference, or it picks up everything in the background. I'm wondering if a RAZR maxx hd is better when it comes to making actual phone calls.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Samsung is notorious for bad radios/reception. Moto radios are top notch and get reception in places a Samsung can't. That's my opinion on the matter.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
GOT RID of my GS3 - Good Riddens, Useless. Back to my Motorola RazrMaxxHD and life is G O O D.

Calls everywhere my GS3 wouldn't even have a signal. Nav LOCK and GO - GS3, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left........ Stop. Repeat.

God what a P.O.S. - Thank you Moto and btw..... 3 days on a charge! Please! This phone is going NoWhere.

Not sure if I mentioned, A phone that actually works is a nice thing. Makes calls, Holds calls, Nav works when you need to find a place and getting lost or being late is bad. Makes it thru a day (plus 2 days) on a charge.
Jeez. What is not to love about that??

tc1

Reaction score
I have an s3..i think the radios are good enough, but Motorola radios have always been top notch.

Got 2 extended batteries so even better, I can swap them out as needed.

As much as I live the Motorola phones /radios the non removable batteries are deal breakers for me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jtc303

Reaction score
I have an s3..i think the radios are good enough, but Motorola radios have always been top notch.

Got 2 extended batteries so even better, I can swap them out as needed.

As much as I live the Motorola phones /radios the non removable batteries are deal breakers for me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Why? Carrying and changing batteries seems so annoying, I'd rather just have a phone with a kickin battery, removeable or not..

||Samsung Galaxy Tab2.0||

OP
comk4ver

comk4ver

Reaction score
Yeah but then if I manage to burn through the battery now I have to sit there and wait for it to charge up.

jtc303

Reaction score
oh well more power to ya, I would have to use my phone a good 10 hours screen on time to even come close to fully draining my battery in one day..

||JTC MaxxHD||