1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

reception issues

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by wvdroidman, Jan 11, 2013.

1. wvdroidman

wvdroidman New Member

I just now am having problems with reception. For some reason it loses reception lately. Goes from 2 bars 4g to no signal for about 4 minutes then back to 4g then no signal then finally 3g. I use this phone for work. Is this a known issue with ICS or is this something I need to get the razr replaced? What would they replace it with, an razr hd?
    Now I'm down to 1 to 2 bars and occasionally 3 bars of 3g when I used to have 3 bars and mostly 4 or full 3g.
  2. YellowJacket

YellowJacket Active Member

It would be replaced with a refurbished Razr. Doubtful that you would get an upgrade unless you are eligible for one and pay the difference.

There is an app in the app store that some say temporarily fixes conectivity issues. I think it was written for another moto droid phone but apparently works on the Razr. Look for motorola 4g reset or motorola data reset.

David
Search tags for this page

droid razor signal issues

droid razr antenna problems

droid razr m reception

droid razr m reception issues

droid razr m signal issue

droid razr reception

droid razr reception issues

droid razr reception problems

droid razr signal problems

motorola razr m reception issues