1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Reception is driving me crazy

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by ATC1986, Nov 29, 2010.

1. ATC1986

ATC1986 New Member

I know it was mentioned before but verizon really needs to fix this issue..... Or who ever is responsible for tech issue.... Or iM going to have to go back to my driod INC......HOWEVER I LOVE MY NEW PHONE.....

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  2. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Some manufacturers just don't have the same reception as others do.

DroidForums junkie!
  3. JollyRoger

JollyRoger New Member

I can't remember where I read it, but somewhere it said that 2.2 was going to address this issue. Unfortunately I have no link to prove it. :(
  4. klaudiadroid2

klaudiadroid2 New Member

It drives me mad..I hate it but actually there's going to be a minor update again before froyo. That update will fix reception issue and GPS:)
    Google it:)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  5. bwhite757

bwhite757 New Member

As I stated in a previous post, this was the number one issue for me, and the reason I no longer have the phone. I was always missing/dropping calls inside my house with the Fascinate, however with the Droid 1 and now the Droid Pro, I have zero reception issues inside my house. I honestly thing Samsung spread themselves a little thin throwing a phone to every carrier. True it's basically the same phone on each (except for GSM and CDMA differences), but all of them are different, and most likely all have a seperate team working on each model, or the same team is trying to work out the bugs one model at a time. All personal opinion, no fact...

But, the phone has been out for almost 3 months now, and the GPS issue hasn't been addressed, the reception issue hasn't been addressed, and still no Froyo in the States. Those are just the biggies, there were other quirks here and there with the phone that I can't remember off the top of my head.

I loved the Fascinate's form factor, but my phone is a big part of my personal/business life. I have to have something reliable, and Droid Pro hasn't failed me in 3 weeks yet.
Search tags for this page

how to get better reception on my samsung fascinate