recently rooted phone now unrooted.

you_scrubb

Reaction score
I recently just unrooted my wifes phone and she had the miui on her phone. I used her first backup with her phone with ROM Manager and unrooted using easyroot. Then i took off all the rooted apps and then tried to update her to the regular froyo. Each time it downloads the update a phone with the white triangle comes up. I take out the battery and it boots back up. I think the phone all ready has the update but after a few hours it trys to update again. I will say install later then it will force it to download and it all starts over again. This is what it says under About Phone:
Model number: Droid, Android version: 2.2, Baseband version: c_01.43.01p, Kernel version: 2.6.32.9-g103d848 android-build@apa26#1, Build number: FRG01B

Please help.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would check the sdcard for a previous update.zip and delete it if so.

You are getting stock recovery but it should be automated at that point.

If you get that screen again press vol up and camera I believe.

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

OP
you_scrubb

you_scrubb

Reaction score
Ok, i got to wait on my wife to get back. Ill let you know how it turns out.

Sent from my Sourcery

OP
you_scrubb

you_scrubb

Reaction score
I just read the tuturial that you showed me and its making me question whether it is the kernal on the phone that is messing with the phone. I deleted the update.zip file on the sdcard and now i have to wait to see if it does it again. In the mean time is the kernel i have listed in my first post a andriod 2.2 kernal? I'm curious because i have loaded several kernal in the past.