Recent call log - please answer

Sbeck

Reaction score
Hey gang! When I check recent calls, it shows each incoming and outgoing call even if those 20 are to and from the same person. Is there any way to make it group the calls into 1 group or 2 groups for that person and show a total numbers of calls to or from that person and be able to expand the group to see the details?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my DROIDX

B

bthomp21

have you went in to the call log and hit the menu button and then preferences? change the stuff there

OP
S

Sbeck

Reaction score
If I go into recent and hit the menu button all I have is Clear list and Setup speed dialing.

Sent from my DROIDX

B

bthomp21

oh sorry, im on droid 1 with 2.2. thought maybe they were the same.

OP
S

Sbeck

Reaction score
I'm on a Droid X running 2.2

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
S

Sbeck

Reaction score
Can someone please help?

Sent from my DROIDX

igknight

Reaction score
There are apps on the market that will do that, I don't think you can change how the default one displays the items.

I had somewhat of the same issue. I needed to know when time wise someone called me and how long. If I were to look at my log the day or so after the call, it would not tell me. I downloaded Advanced Call Log to display that for me.

OP
S

Sbeck

Reaction score
Reviews don't look real good. Does it group the calls from each person?

Sent from my DROIDX

igknight

Reaction score
That one does not, it just did what I want.

Ansta is more what your looking for. Just installed this to test it myself and It looks exactly what you want. Have not messed with it much, but it looks nice.

OP
S

Sbeck

Reaction score
Yeah that kind of is what I want but I was hoping for something to fix or correct the built in Recent tab. Thanks I'll try this for a few weeks.

Sent from my DROIDX