1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

recent blackberry convert

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mdhuber25, Apr 6, 2010.

1. mdhuber25

mdhuber25 New Member

just wanted to drop a line to everyone and say hey. ditched my aging BB os on the Tour and bought a droid on ebay and im loving the os thus far. battery life leaves something to be desired but i wouldnt trade the functionality for the world. about 75% of all google searches i do for the droid lead me to this forum so i figured i'd join up! now if i could just find a decent armband...
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

:welcome:
    Welcome aboard, mdhuber25! The best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself! Enjoy your new toy!

Try a search (above) for armband. There were several threads on that very subject about a month or so ago. Check it out!