1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Receiving MMS from env3, displays as black screen on droid...

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Ordinary Average Guy, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Ordinary Average Guy

Ordinary Average Guy New Member

Trying to receive 4 pictures sent from an env3 on my droid. They come in on either the built-in messaging app or handcent showing a 'play' button (right pointing triangle). I hit that and the screen then turns black as a slider bar moves across the screen at the bottom.

I can't seem to find what setting might be causing this, or this is an issue of problems between platforms?
  2. AuxiliaryPie

AuxiliaryPie New Member

my friend sends me pics form his samsung Instinct and all the pictures show up as 3-5sec videos and then disappear, which is very annoying :/ you arent alone lol
  3. Ordinary Average Guy

Ordinary Average Guy New Member

that's about how it is on mine. Maybe 3 seconds if I'm lucky.
Search tags for this page

droid messages shows blank screen'

mms black screen android

mms downloads as black screen