Receiving MMS from env3, displays as black screen on droid...

Reaction score
Trying to receive 4 pictures sent from an env3 on my droid. They come in on either the built-in messaging app or handcent showing a 'play' button (right pointing triangle). I hit that and the screen then turns black as a slider bar moves across the screen at the bottom.

I can't seem to find what setting might be causing this, or this is an issue of problems between platforms?

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
Trying to receive 4 pictures sent from an env3 on my droid. They come in on either the built-in messaging app or handcent showing a 'play' button (right pointing triangle). I hit that and the screen then turns black as a slider bar moves across the screen at the bottom.

I can't seem to find what setting might be causing this, or this is an issue of problems between platforms?

my friend sends me pics form his samsung Instinct and all the pictures show up as 3-5sec videos and then disappear, which is very annoying :/ you arent alone lol

OP
O
Reaction score

my friend sends me pics form his samsung Instinct and all the pictures show up as 3-5sec videos and then disappear, which is very annoying :/ you arent alone lol

that's about how it is on mine. Maybe 3 seconds if I'm lucky.