1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Receiving Call Issues on PE4.2

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by Jac03x, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Jac03x

Jac03x New Member

Ive been trying to out many roms and PE is working the best since UD2.5. I also like MIUI. PE was working for about a week without any problems, then this morning i got a few text saying my phone is going straight to voicemail. I called them back and it worked just fine. I reflashed, without recovering my apps/data and no dice. Recovered my info, still no dice. Restored back to MIUI and works like a charm. Anyone seen this issue, and know of a fix? I was working wonderfully for about a week, and i definitely need to receive calls.
  2. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

No such issues for me on PEv4.2... have you tried *86 update?
  3. Jac03x

Jac03x New Member

not sure what that is. my droid has seen better days and i was thinking of taking it into the store and getting a new one, or trying to upgrade to the Tbolt when it comes out, but i still have a year on my contract. If i do take it to the store would i need to restore it to factory unrooted, and how would i go about doing that!?
  4. Mbk

*86 send, you're calling VZW to update the towers..... and if your phone is working fine on another ROM, I don't think you'd be wanting to return it to stock and take it to the store since it'd probably work fine when back to stock.
  5. lopedog

lopedog New Member

Sounds like your phone numbers are on the blacklist.

"Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality." -Les Brown
  6. 05Ravenr6

05Ravenr6 New Member

isnt *86 used to access your voicemail? I believe your talking about *223 to update the prl
  7. Mbk

lmao.... yeah I goofed... *86 is indeed voicemail, *228 is to do the update...... sorry about that, I use *86 so much that I had a mental block about the number...lol :p
  8. T-Dev

T-Dev New Member

check in your call settings...wondering if you have people on your blacklist?
  9. lopedog

lopedog New Member

"Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality." -Les Brown
  10. nu2droid

nu2droid Member

Take it from me..check the blacklist. I was one of those people that were accidently sending numbers to the blacklist.
  11. churchboyclay

churchboyclay New Member

I am having the exact same problem..I have been through all of my google voice settings, my contacts settings and my dialer settings...I guess I'll just have to go to a different rom..
Search tags for this page

droid a855 call not coming through

droid a855 goes directly to voice mail

motorola a855 calls go to voicemail