Received a Motorola Droid 3 in a craigslist trade earlier, is it worth anything?

EMP3DC

Reaction score
I traded a guy a copy of LA Noire and Alan Wake for a verizon Motorola Droid 3. It has an 11gb SD card, the keyboard slides in and out well, the camera works. All the buttons are responsive, it even has a clean ESN. However...it has a pretty nasty crack. I played with it for a bit and decided the games I had collecting dust were well worth a new phone to screw around with. I realized it doesn't do much more than my current phone, so I'm curious if I could sell it for anything. It functions properly and can be activated with a sim card, however the screen is kinda nasty. I contemplated replacing the screen, though I know nothing about this sort of thing, so I'd probably have it done at a store... is it repairable? Thanks for the help!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
You could probably flip it for a small price, but I don't think you'll make too much money off it as the screen has a pretty significant crack on it. I suppose you could just keep it as a device to mess around with and as a backup (I have my OG Droid as a backup). It certainly is repairable, but I just don't know how much it'll cost and whether that price is worth it to you or not either.