Receive Faxes on your phone

spyder309

Reaction score
Is there an app out there that will allow your phone to recieve a fax?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Quick search on the market and found popcompanion. Its free. Found a few to send faxes but not many to receive.

sent from somewhere...

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there an app out there that will allow your phone to recieve a fax?
There would have to be a fax service in conjunction with the app. Your device doesn't have the hardware to directly send/receive faxes.

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Popfax says it sends and receives, however it is $4.99 a month.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I use a service called Efax . It is designed as a PC based service. But the fax comes to you in a PDF file as an email attachment. I use on my Droid and PC

oceane

Reaction score
Internet fax on android

Popfax.com really offers such an application - Popcompanion mobile, it is an Android application developed by Popfax.com fax to email service. It allows users to send and receive faxes, to send SMS’s, to receive voice messages, to manage contacts and folders through Popfax.com API.

DroidDoctor

Reaction score
Brother AIO printer?

I have a Brother 9840CDW (AIO) printer at the home office. It has fax forwarding capabilities. I set it up to use its own email account on the server, just for faxes. I then forward those messages to my main email account, which I check with K-9 on my Droid 2. I had to download a tif viewer. I use Fast Image Viewer (FIV free, by TDF), as I like it's zoom and image handling capabilities. Cost? Free! I also configured the fax to print a backup copy, so I can view it while on the road and still have a copy at the office when I return or if I need my wife to do something with it (forward, sign, etc) Other AIO printers may have this capability, too. An additional benefit is paperless fax storage! Hope this helps! - DD PS- Sorry, but the edit post feature seems to be deleting line breaks, so no paragraphs in this post?

Last edited: