1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Receipt Scanner / Automatic Checkbook

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by DoItLarge, Dec 11, 2009.

1. DoItLarge

DoItLarge New Member

I have done a search looking for this type of category but see nothing posted as of yet. I was wondering if there is an app out there that let's you start a checkbook balance and then use your camera as a scanner to input receipts and the checkbook will automatically deduct purchases showing current balance. If there is no such app, I think this would be an amazing piece of work.
  2. mikeinctown

mikeinctown New Member

so, do you want to keep track of a purchase for your account balance, or for knowing what you purchased and where?

If you are concerned about account balance, I would think that it is far easier to just type in $230.45 and select "Target" from a drop down box. than it is to open the camera and start trying to get a decent shot of the reciept with the correct lighting.
  3. CDB

CDB New Member

LOL - I'd like to see this made...or rather, my wife would.

At the moment, when I make a purchases, I use the camera function to take a shot of the reciept...and then forward it to her so she can record it in the checkbook. ;)
Search tags for this page

android checkbook app with receipt camera input

app for scanning receipts into checkbook register

app to scan receipts and enter checkbook

automatic checkbook
checkbook app android scan
checkbook app receipt scan
checkbook app scan reciepts

checkbook app that you can scan receipts

checkbook app with scan
checkbook register app receipt scanner

checkbook with receipt scanner