1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rebuild Downloads list in Android Market?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by ace2525, Jul 18, 2010.

1. ace2525

ace2525 New Member

Hi I just updated from BB.3 to .4. I did not wipe my device but did backup prior to updating.

Everything works fine but under downloads in the market only Google Maps shows. None of my other apps are there but they all function and if I search for them it says Installed. How can I refresh the list to find my apps?
  2. dparm

dparm New Member

The Market thing takes some time to update after going to a newer build of BB. I just enable wifi and come back to it in an hour. Usually caught up by then.

Alternatively, try to wipe your cache and delete the Market cache data.
  3. carlz28

carlz28 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I had similar issues coming from a different ROM. Even wiping before installing, some of my downloads wouldn't show in the download section. When I searched for them, they said they were installed, like you mentioned.
    A couple reboots later....wifi on...maybe a couple hours passed...and then everything showed up.
    Most likely a cache issue with the market.
  4. blukgt

blukgt New Member

I noticed the same thing yesterday, but by the afternoon it showed i had updates and the list was populated again.
Search tags for this page
android my apps list refresh
rebuild apps android market

refresh android market download list

refresh downloaded app list android