1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

reboots with launcher pro?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by mikex, May 2, 2011.

1. mikex

mikex New Member

I started getting random reboots when I fsbfed back to stock froyo, and found the perpetrator to be launcher pro plus. Just wondering if anybody else is having this issue, or if its something in the flashing back I did.
  2. Section Twelve

Section Twelve New Member

I've never had an issue like this with LPP. I've been using the paid version since a month after I got the phone, too.

Are you sure it was Launcher Pro? Maybe it was something interacting with LPP and was actually masking the problem? Not meaning to be insulting or anything by asking this, but is it a fully legit copy?
  3. mikex

mikex New Member

its legit and only started after a s bf and restore through titanium backup. but there's a lot of comments in the market about force closes with launcher pro.
  4. CASHPOINT

CASHPOINT New Member

I had the same issue when rooted with Froyo. I did not try LauncherPro with GB. I uninstalled it. There are many apps to take its place.