rebooting issue

drust

Reaction score
I have had this issue since day one and it seems to be sparatic but this morning its every 5-10 minutes since pandora stops and I see its rebooting the ui

anyone having this issue?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Sounds like a conflict with Pandora. Try uninstalling Pandora... see if it persists. You can re-install Pandora later once you find out is that is the culprit and then trouble shoot from there. Sometimes uninstalling and re-installing an app is enough to get it to behave properly.

sent from my Note2 using tapatalk 4 beta

OP
drust

drust

Reaction score
I will give it a shot but it was restarting before I had pandora. I just notice because the music stops

edit:

Definitely not pandora. It restarted when it was uninstalled

I think im going to go back and get another one. I went with 3 other people and we all went for the s4. Im the only one having these issues.

idk what else besides maybe its a defect. Ive only had it 3 days

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Did you add an SD card? There could be a number of issues there that could be associated. Also is it doing it when at only one location. like at home, or just anywhere.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I will give it a shot but it was restarting before I had pandora. I just notice because the music stops

edit:

Definitely not pandora. It restarted when it was uninstalled

I think im going to go back and get another one. I went with 3 other people and we all went for the s4. Im the only one having these issues.

idk what else besides maybe its a defect. Ive only had it 3 days

Might be a defective phone and worth having it replaced. And I don't think you will have to worry about getting a refurb because they most likely don't have any yet.

OP
drust

drust

Reaction score
Might be a defective phone and worth having it replaced. And I don't think you will have to worry about getting a refurb because they most likely don't have any yet.

Ill look into my sd card

I have been playing around with it and if I just have pandora its fine but if I mix it with another heavy app (ie: waze) it will freeze but wont freeze/reboot until I press a button

Screen has been locked on in all cases of it freezing

edit:

I cleaned up my sdcard. just condensing folders and deleting empty ones. The issue has +90 percent gone away

thanks leeshor