1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Reboot Problem

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by mattcrecelius, Jul 7, 2010.

1. mattcrecelius

mattcrecelius New Member

I'm running v0.4 with Nextheme and my phone keeps rebooting when I have it hooked up to the car charger in the car dock and it reaches 100% percent charged.
    I have car dock disabled using the BB toolkit.

Any ideas on what's going on here or is this just a bug???
  2. mike919

mike919 New Member

haven't heard of this before. is it a MOTO car charger or aftermarket? I've heard of issues with the phone going wacky when you attach a charger not made by MOTO.

does it reboot on the car charger when NOT in the dock? there is a little magnet in the dock that tells the phone to swtich to carmode... if you have it disabled when you put it in, maybe something goes haywire...
  3. mattcrecelius

mattcrecelius New Member

all moto accessories...

I first noticed it when I was listening to Slacker radio while in dock hooked up to charger. I thought it was an issue with Slacker. After doing it a few times I realized after it booted back up that it said it was 100% charged. Then it did it when I wasn't running Slacker so I realized it had to be something with reaching a full charge.
  4. Larry_ThaGr81

Larry_ThaGr81 New Member

Are you overclocking? Is so, what frequency do you run it at while it is connected via usb in your car dock?
  5. mattcrecelius

mattcrecelius New Member

Yes. Chevy ulv 1.25ghz
Search tags for this page

huawei phone keeps rebooting on car charger

my android keeps on restartinng how to fix

slacker keeps restarting on android phone