Reboot or freeze up issues

TowNater

Reaction score
I tried everything I could to make this rom stop rebooting, but to no avail. I made it 5 days without a full reboot, but had 3 soft boots a day at random. I gave up and went to rubix focused and now my phone is perfect. Only regret is not having orangeslice theme. Wish everyone luck! Thanks to jrummy and kejar for the hard work but my phone and liberty get along as well as my wife and I!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

rcglider

Reaction score
I went for over 5 days without a reboot, but now had 2 in the last 24 hrs, the last right in the middle of a long text post. As much as I liked this ROM (great battery life after tweaks), that was the last straw. Hopefully this issue will be fixed in later releases, but reliability is of utmost importance.

jlewis74

Reaction score
I have been having the reboots bad the last few days, not sure what changed. I installed this test patch a few weeks ago.

irish22022

Reaction score
These issue have been running for a long time now.
This raises an obvious question, has kejar/jrummy ABANDONED liberty.

Good question. I saw somewhere that he now has a Thunderbolt, so I don't know what this will mean for the future of this ROM.

sh it i hope he hasn't. that would really suck

they would tell us if they did. especially because they are well aware of the reboot issues. i'm sticking with it for one more week. i got a bad one today, froze up had to battery pull. gummyjar is reliable, so i know kejar can do it, he just needs to find the issue.

i tried apex 1.4 last week and hated it a lot. I need to stick with blurless roms. hoping this gets fixed though. if they make an announcement on the next version or on progress for these reboots, i'll stick around. i hate flashing new roms, it takes forever to get things the way I want them.

Growler48

Reaction score
Good question. I saw somewhere that he now has a Thunderbolt, so I don't know what this will mean for the future of this ROM.

sh it i hope he hasn't. that would really suck

they would tell us if they did. especially because they are well aware of the reboot issues. i'm sticking with it for one more week. i got a bad one today, froze up had to battery pull. gummyjar is reliable, so i know kejar can do it, he just needs to find the issue.

i tried apex 1.4 last week and hated it a lot. I need to stick with blurless roms. hoping this gets fixed though. if they make an announcement on the next version or on progress for these reboots, i'll stick around. i hate flashing new roms, it takes forever to get things the way I want them.

Just saw a tweet from Jrummy. Expect an update to Liberty on Friday. No details, though. Not sure if Kejar is still working on the ROM or not. I really hope they support Liberty long term, but at least through the Gingerbread update.

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Dito
I tried everything I could to make this rom stop rebooting, but to no avail. I made it 5 days without a full reboot, but had 3 soft boots a day at random. I gave up and went to rubix focused and now my phone is perfect. Only regret is not having orangeslice theme. Wish everyone luck! Thanks to jrummy and kejar for the hard work but my phone and liberty get along as well as my wife and I!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

extensive

Reaction score
haven't tried another ROM yet but these reboots are killing me. i wonder how this ROM got so popular if pretty much everybody is experiencing them? it is a great ROM while it is running though...