Reboot in phone options

Wera750

Reaction score
Anyway to add Reboot to the phone options when you long press the power Beurton?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

thunder550

Reaction score
I haven't seen any way to do it, but you can get a reboot widget from the market if you are rooted. Put it on your home screen and you have one-click reboot.

wil20mva

Reaction score
Quickboot works well as a one-click reboot...

Tegamal

Reaction score
I use SwitchPro instead of the default Power Control widget. One of it's options is reboot.

Reaction score
I use SwitchPro instead of the default Power Control widget. One of it's options is reboot.
This is the way that I go right now as well for rebooting my phone. I use SwitchPro for other things, but it's just convenient that it has a reboot button option as well.

wseyller

Reaction score
I use quick boot but I would like the power button option that I had with my og droid. There is a team black hat app for purchase that will give the result the op wants.

PhilD

Reaction score
does SwitchPro have an "are you sure?" prompt when you hit the reboot button? just wondering what happens if you hit it by accident...

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Wait for Cyanogenmod 7, when that is released it should have a reboot option that goes into another menu with these three options:

Reboot (normal)
Recovery (reboot into recovery mode)
Bootloader (reboot into bootloader mode)

On top of that, the main menu will have a "screenshot" option too to capture the screen if need be. This of course is just going off how Cyanogenmod 7 performed on the Droid 1 and since it is in the process of being ported over...these features, I assume, would be included.

paulmac

Reaction score
Another thing you can try if it is a network related issue or something hung up, put the device in airplane mode, then take it back out of airplane mode. Seems to correct some issues or hung items without having to do a full re-boot

anchor52

Reaction score

I hadn't heard of SwitchPro before. Thanks for the tip. I just downloaded it for my (rooted) Bionic. It's a great replacement for the power control widget. Lots of options. It does actual GPS toggle correctly. (you can choose the behavior in the settings) The reboot option works well. Gives you as choice of reboot, recovery & bootloader. (haven't tried them all yet but reboot definitely works) Still playing around with it but it looks like it's well worth it.

jjbinks82

Reaction score
SwitchPro's a good app. Didn't work well on my bionic. Widgets (social networking) weren't displayed properly. I loved that you can change the app pic to whatever you want and also rename the app. I couldn't put the world clock widget on any of my pages.

Sent from ROOTED DROID BIONIC using DroidForums App!

jjbinks82

Reaction score
Oh, and can you change themes???

jjbinks82

Reaction score
Dudes, I just discovered an app called GO Launcher. It's awesome!!!

Its way better than LancherPro.