1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Reboot after ending call

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by B-RAN, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B-RAN

B-RAN New Member

Hi there.... I am having a reboot issue after each time I end a call. Once I press the end button it goes into a fast reboot (straight to Gummy boot animation). I love this ROM, but this is kind of getting frustrating. I have installed the ROM after clearing data/factory reset and clearing cache. I have also fixed permissions and rebooted with not fix.
    Is anyone else getting this? Any other suggestions? THanks

Note: I posted this in the RubiX forum as well because I was running RubiX and switched to Gummy because of this issue. It is my understanding that these ROMS are the same framework, so hopefully someone can come up with a fix to help out both ROM users. Have a great night.
  2. DThomp

DThomp New Member

I was getting a hot bootwhen ending call, but only because I tried to mod the dialer. Try reinstalling without wiping,then reboot, then theme, if you are using one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  3. B-RAN

B-RAN New Member

I reinstalled everything and think I may have found the problem. After the install and theming when I hit the end call button it didnt bootloop and put the call in the call history. I then added the Fabulous mod that gets rid of the clock in the notification bar. After that install, when I made a call it boot looped. Anything out there that is compatible with Rubix that can get rid of the clock in the notification bar. I hate the repetition of the clock with my beautiful widgets home widget. Thanks everyone.
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Please do not cross post. It just causes confusion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
droid x2 reboots after call
end call phone is reboot
nexus 4 restarts after call end
phone rebooting after call

phone reboots after call

x2-02 restart after call ends