1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rebate on motorola devour

Discussion in 'Motorola Devour' started by mr_pepper_839, Mar 31, 2010.

1. mr_pepper_839

mr_pepper_839 New Member

I have a lg voyager and my contract will be up soon, so when i am upgrading will i get a rebate on this phone or do i have to pay full price
  2. RemyL75

RemyL75 Member

Never known a company to charge full price for a phone on an upgrade when you renew your contract. So you will more than likely get a discount on the price.

If you have been on your account for 22 months, you should check out http://www.wirefly.com

They tend to have better deals on new accounts and upgrades than the carriers offer you.
  3. dscofer

dscofer New Member

We bought our devour on amazon.com for $0.01 with free shipping - you have to have an upgrade available (not an early upgrade) to get that price. Activated just fine.