Reativate?

GoPackGo

Reaction score
Could I have some assistance?

So, I unrooted my phone so I could reroot it and make a backup right after I do so. Everything worked fine but now everytime I try to make a call it redirects me an operator. I tryed reactivating it but it always says to call customer support. I was wondering what I should do and how this can be resolved. By the way, there is a blue triangle on the notification bar.

EDIT: I figured it out.
IGNORE THIS (unless you were one of the first to see this thread): Is that better?

Last edited:

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Saturday afternoon and you waited all of 39 minutes and are whining about not getting a response?

This is a public forum w/people who volunteer to help when they can, it's not Verizon paid support.

Underwhelmed by your behavior, to say the least...

lloyd2398

Reaction score
Saturday afternoon and you waited all of 39 minutes and are whining about not getting a response?

This is a public forum w/people who volunteer to help when they can, it's not Verizon paid support.

Underwhelmed by your behavior, to say the least...

yes i agree with you beggars cant be choosers

OP
GoPackGo

GoPackGo

Reaction score
Im sorry about that. I was just really stressed out ,nervous and worried. I also deleted the comment. Looking back on it I realize it was rude.

Last edited:

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im sorry about that. I was just really stressed out ,nervous and worried. I also deleted the comment. Looking back on it I realize it was rude.

Well said...that is a sign of intelligence and maturity not often seen on the interweb. :)