1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rearth ringke slim

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus Accessories' started by Domestic violence, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Domestic violence

Domestic violence Member

Got it today. VERY nice, fits oem extended battery and comes with a clear screen protector. Would recommend
  2. trueislander

trueislander New Member

Seconded! I was holding out on any case in hopes of the Samsung car cock w/ pogo pin charging...
    Instead I paired the Ringke Slim with a Tetrax magnetic mount and couldn't be more pleased!
  3. jpin321

jpin321 New Member

Can anyone comment on the grip of the matt black version? I bought the incipio feather love the feel but it doesn't fit. I was looking at this but I'm unsure. The only reason i even want a case is so my phone doesn't slide around so much.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  4. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

i have the matte black version (after initially having the metallic). it has a better grip than the mettallic. it's not slick, but it still slides in and out of your pocket pretty easily. i really like it, and it fits the GNex so well, without adding hardly any bulk at all. it protects the phone very well, too - i had to get another case, because after dropping my GNex several times, the metallic Ringke case cracked, but the Gnex didn't have a scratch!
Search tags for this page

reath ringke