Reaper Theme From ArmyRanger251

Discussion in 'Team Chaos' started by bgill55, May 10, 2010.

1. Tony M27

Tony M27 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I would love it if this was ported to froyo. Was my main theme before last weekend...

2. sneaky_zekey

sneaky_zekey Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i was just about to ask with firmware this is for,id love to have it on the froyo, wish id seen this a long time ago.

3. triplexcoast

triplexcoast New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Some Wicked work there (no pun intended--or was there?) Just a little bit red heavy for my personal taste... Haven't seen any of your work before--I'm not a RM guy--keep them coming man. After all, we don't want Brian and Xeo getting lazy because they are sitting on top of that hill all on their own ;)

4. ArmyRanger251

ArmyRanger251 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im workin on getting it on froyo ive had some problems over the last month goin on in my personal life but i will be back with a vengeance hahahahaha

5. Tony M27

Tony M27 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Any progress getting this on froyo?? Its the only theme I've ever ran for more than 2 days... I'm really starting to think I should look up how to do this cause honestly, its the only theme worth having on my phone. Seriously great work!!

6. hedney3

hedney3 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Army is on hiatus........sorry. team chaos is kinda on hiatus

7. Tony M27

Tony M27 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I know. Pretty much blows too. Just when I was thinking I found my rom for life, Team Chaos disbands. But I understand, family and personal issues first. I'm starting to think its best if I learn how to do this stuff for myself. I just don't have much patience, and seems you need a ton of that... Anyways I will be patiently awaiting a comeback of TC. You guys all rocked and weren't all holier than thou, hope you all go on to magnificent things. Take it easy.

8. 2Ceedz

2Ceedz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    I came to the rooted Droid scene around the time you guys went on vacation. ;) I am wondering if it is ok if I port this theme over to FroYo? Its mainly for personal use, but I will post in the forums if you allow me to. Of course, I will take no credit for this, it all goes to ArmyRanger and Team Chaos. I am close to having it ready (I think).
    I was just wondering if its ok if I port this, and if I can port it well enough, post the port on the forums.

Thanks for all you have done for us, love your work! JIC it is ok, here are some screens of where I've gotten so far. :)

#20 2Ceedz, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
Search tags for this page

armyranger251 themes

dark google reaper themes download