Really???!?!?!?

recDNA

Reaction score
Get the MR2 leak update... it helped me with almost all of my problems. I do apparently have some APP's that are creating battery drain, but when I kill those I can go all day without my battery draining down to critical levels.

You didn't state if you are having reboots. The reboots by themselves will drain the battery to nothing. That was where the MR2 leak did me good. I have had I think 2 reboots in the last 3 weeks since I installed the MR2 leak.

I'd do that if it didn't wipe phone.

condray

Reaction score
I don't understand all these battery complaints, granted I bought the extended battery when I bought the phone, but still mine has been off the charger for 30 hours. I have had a little more than moderate use and traveled out of state hitting roaming and 4g while using the internet. Maybe I'm lucky... But I'm still at 36%.

Sent from my using THUNDERBOLT

Last edited:

recDNA

Reaction score
As I said my battery only drops precipitously when first turned on.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I miss my extended battery I haven't used it at all recently. With that thing on my phone went a day no problem whatsoever. I put the skin on now and it would look with that on. Plus I don't miss the hump although it was small

recDNA

Reaction score
I actually like the hump with the vzw skin. It helps me grip the phone.

kparks

Reaction score
If your having problems connecting to either the cell network, data network or both that is most likely the cause of your battery issue. It is I huge drain on the battery when signal is unreliable. The weaker the signal the harder the radio works to obtain a signal thus causing a larger drain on the battery.

It sounds like you might have a faulty radio especially since your stock. Has this been going on since you got the phone?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
i agree... send verizon a letter i wrote them and they sent me a free extended battery and it is awsome.. they also credited my account 45 bucks so i really made out on the deal

condray

Reaction score
Whenever I play with my friend's tb without the extended I get jealous of how small it is but i get waay better battery life so

Sent from my THUNDERBOLT