Really?!?!(venting post)

Tracerlx

Reaction score
Sooooo I am looking forward to this phone ages and just got it today from fedex, BUT I have no 4g in my town. Instead it stops about 3 miles outside of my town so when I went to the best buy and verizon in each direction and saw 4g was working, I didn't think twice about it not being where I am.

This sucks!

tlozano09

Reaction score
Sooooo I am looking forward to this phone ages and just got it today from fedex, BUT I have no 4g in my town. Instead it stops about 3 miles outside of my town so when I went to the best buy and verizon in each direction and saw 4g was working, I didn't think twice about it not being where I am.

This sucks!

relax bro! theres now a way to turn off 4g until it arrives in your area. Its really not a big deal dude. go on droid life for instructions on how to do it.

OP
T

Tracerlx

Reaction score

This sucks!

relax bro! theres now a way to turn off 4g until it arrives in your area. Its really not a big deal dude. go on droid life for instructions on how to do it.
I don't have to turn 4g off though since I don't have coverage for it

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your luck. This is something I talked about frequently over the last few months. It's going to take a while for VZW to expand their 4G. Now that may happen for you next week or it could be next year.

OP
T

Tracerlx

Reaction score
Sorry about your luck. This is something I talked about frequently over the last few months. It's going to take a while for VZW to expand their 4G. Now that may happen for you next week or it could be next year.
only good thing is I work in 4g area but it is borderline in a deadzone building. No prob though. when it comes I will have the unlimited plan at least

want a droid

Reaction score
Should have checked out Verizon's very handy map. Even allows you to put in your address and tells you whether or not you're covered.

Tough luck man.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
Still a great phone with 3G. Hang in there. I'm sure you will have 4G soon and you don't have to go far to get to it.

RedTarget

Reaction score
That's a rough situation being so close, yet just far enough away. I am not in a 4g area but am still seeing a noticeable speed boost with just 3g compared to my OG Droid. I have only had it for a few hours but I am enjoying it so far! Sometimes you just have to settle with what is available and make the best of it.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using DroidForums App

want a droid

Reaction score
Once you go 4g you can't go back.... Seriously

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App