really starting to hate this phone

Darkseider

Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is that you are slightly out of sync when taking these photos and are capturing an alternate reality.

PhoneSter

Reaction score
nice jeep... the droid camera does not have auto rotate like the screen... can only hold it on the side with the camera button up

tonynalli

Reaction score
Seems fishy how everything bad is happening to you (and your 7 droids..) but everyone else minus a few people love the phone....

you can call it what you want. trust me ive called it a million different things. there are millions of people in this world that dont go on these forums and explain their problems. i have like 8 or 9 friends with the driods and most every person has the same issues i have, they just dont care enough to do anything about it, or dont know that they can.

i run a business and cant afford the time to deal with my personal phone being broken n such.

OP
A

adamsredlines

Reaction score
Reguardless of camera orientation, if you rotate it in the gallery that should fix the problem, should it not?
I suppose it could be a gmail/photobucket issue, but what are the odds of two completely different programs having the same issue....especially with the only common denominator being my phone?

Reaction score
I bet most of those "problems" with your other droids were not hardware related and probably could have been fixed easily. Anyways what i recommend you do is backup ur sdcard and reformat it and put you stuff back on it, Do a factory reset and before installing any 3rd party apps check to see if the issue is still their if its not then u probably have a app conflict going on somewhere. If the factory reset option doesn't fix ur problems i recommend u reflash the droid using rsdlite and be careful when u do so.

Also on a side not remember this is a smartphone and a very powerful and new device at that and most issues can be solved with a littel googleing or by browsing the forums as from what i gathered i would guess your issues are software issues and not hardware issues.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
My suggestion is to get rid of the phone and delete your account on this forum immediately.

Seriously.

OP
A

adamsredlines

Reaction score
So I guess every few days when something acts stupid with this phone I should wipe it clean and start over? What's the point of this phone having all this socalled ability when its gotta be reformatted every week? :(

R1Lover

Reaction score
My guess is you are installing an app that is causing this.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

tonynalli

Reaction score
thank God you arent a betting man, because you would loose your ass, damn why is it that people see a smaller post count next to my name and think that im retarded.

please dont talk to me like im stupid, Ive had a higher IQ at the age of 19 the most full grown adults.. TRUST ME I DID EVERYTHING I CAN, i am very smart person and no moron to electronics especially to phones. in fact, if you walk into the att, radio shack, or apple store here in the Florida keys they are going to put MY business card in your hand and tell you how great of a job i do, there is a reason for that, i have accounts that stretch up all the way to Key Largo and all throughout key west..

I never had time to install apps on my phone after the second one. and it only had a few basic apps like Pandora, reware, dolphin. factory resets get pointless to me after the second time. not sure how many of you have had to have refurbished phones, but every one i have recieved has problems.

i know google is my friend and have been using it forever. i research twice as much as most normal people and a bigger geek then i care to explain.

there is no way i could even begin to explain the problems i have experienced adequately enough for you to understand. you know how crappy it is to spend hours on the phone with service department rep that is less intelligent then you are?

tonynalli

Reaction score
anyways, i only posted in this thread to agree with the OP. I merely came to say i had problems too, no to defend myself to "quick-to-jump and talk ****" users. i dont need help figuring out why this happens, its already been determined, defective refurbished merchandise is to blame.

OP
A

adamsredlines

Reaction score
So I just removed about half my apps, reboot phone....and now none of the shortcuts are showing on the main screen. All that's left is pandora, shazam, sdrescan, paypal, bank of america, photobucket, labyrinth, tire size calculator, paper toss, word find light, droid light, nfl mobile and weatherbug.

Its also not letting me scroll to the other pages where I have a (factory) widget placed.

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Supposed to be an awesome phone....with tons of features....but with those features come an equal amount of headaches it seems.

Currently, on top of having to use SDrescan to get pics to even show up in the new POS gallery....the edit features are screwed up. Took some pics and they showed up sideways, upside down...every which way. No biggie right, droid can handle that and rotate the pics....or so it seems. It shows them as being the rightt direction in the gallery now, but if you try to email it or upload to photobucket, it still shows up in the upside down/sideways orientation. Deleted those pics, rebooted phone....tried again and still the same thing.
I don't get it.

It's funny that you said that I have a bunch of Albums too on my Gallery and there is on with about 7 pics in it and that specific one is fliped upside down too for some reason LOL.

tonynalli

Reaction score
for ****s and giggles, my problems range from glitchy screen, unresponsive screen, randomly shutting down, loosing every icon on my home screen, restarting, i touch one thing it does the other, randomly making calls on its own, bars go to one when i make a call but are at full with 3g when static, displays full charge then half charge then full charge..., dropped calls, speakers working intermittently, ringers going in an out.

this is a basic list off the top of my head of problems that i have had, there are more i could think of. every phone has had at least 90% of these issues. this is from immediate turn on straight out of the box.