really starting to hate this phone

adamsredlines

Reaction score
Supposed to be an awesome phone....with tons of features....but with those features come an equal amount of headaches it seems.

Currently, on top of having to use SDrescan to get pics to even show up in the new POS gallery....the edit features are screwed up. Took some pics and they showed up sideways, upside down...every which way. No biggie right, droid can handle that and rotate the pics....or so it seems. It shows them as being the rightt direction in the gallery now, but if you try to email it or upload to photobucket, it still shows up in the upside down/sideways orientation. Deleted those pics, rebooted phone....tried again and still the same thing.
I don't get it.

brochaos

Reaction score
what modifications have you done to your phone? i had issues after i did a factory reset once...

have you tried copying all your files off your sdcard, formatting sdcard in the phone, and then putting just the pictures back?

tonynalli

Reaction score
i cant begin to tlel you ho many problems i have had with this phone. since day once its been crap. i have had 7 droids in the past 4 months. they all have the same glitchy problems, clicking one thing and it doing another, i hate how unfriendly text messaging is and how much aggravation i have with this thing. i upgraded to this phone in January too. thank god i was able to get my point across and Verizon is going to give me a free upgrade to the incredible. and give me a free month next month...

OP
A

adamsredlines

Reaction score
I don't have any "mods"....just a few apps from the market.

Tony-I forgot about that wonderful glitch where you can hit one icon and another program opens.
Shouldn't have to reset a phone multiple times every day to get it to work right.

Darkseider

Reaction score
7 phones in 4 months? Sounds like useritis to me.

OP
A

adamsredlines

Reaction score
Who wants to see a pic that shows upright in gallery?

3b2a12f4.jpg

OP
A

adamsredlines

Reaction score
I'm on my second phone since November and if i took it back each time it acted stupid I would probably be in the double digits myself.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Are you left handed by any chance?

Darkseider

Reaction score
Left handed? You actually think he is holding the phone upside down and shooting with his thumb?

OP
A

adamsredlines

Reaction score
Nope, this last batch of a dozen or so pics are the only ones its doing this to. Hundreds of pics without issue (except for having to use sdrescan)...and now this crap starts.

OP
A

adamsredlines

Reaction score
And actually, I have the slider open right now and its showing upright in the gallery....but not when attached to email/uploaded to photobucket.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So is that a phone issue, or an email/photobucket issue?

bmb0205

Reaction score
Seems fishy how everything bad is happening to you (and your 7 droids..) but everyone else minus a few people love the phone....

tonynalli

Reaction score
hahaha i really wish it were that. i actually own a cell phone repair business and have for years. all phones came with problems immediately after turning them on. i have NEVER had any good luck with a refurbished phone from Verizon. im starting to think there is someone in the distribution center that ships the phones out just doesn't like me. my fed ex guy and i are on a first name basis, he laughs every time when he comes to my place to drop off another phone. he laughs because ive repaired him and his daughters phone like 4 or 5 times and i cant seem to get a good working one myself. its really sad