really screwed up

darienms86

Reaction score
OK so i messed up bad and was formatting everything on phone, system, cache, data, and so on. i then accidentally formatted my sd and that left me with a featherweight. i need help bad. rsd wont recognize and my phone only turns on to the m. i can get into recovery but thats it, please i will donate to whoever can get me up and running again

joeshell20

Reaction score
Does your phone boot without your card inserted?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

joeshell20

Reaction score
If your phone can't boot and you don't have access to koush recovery. Your borked. The only way you will be able to get your phone back is flashing it back to stock with an sbf. Don't do it without reading everything and I mean everything. If you flash the wrong sbf your phone really will be a paperweight.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

xliderider

Reaction score
Have you tried booting into bootloader? Hold down the camera button, the volume down buttons, and then press the power button. If the bootloader comes up (exclamation mark), then you can recover with RSD Lite and an sbf file.

kdkinc

Reaction score
Hey I've done that before. Turned my DX into a piece of drooling dribble.:icon_eek:

A FULL!! SBF is the way back.

Start here

TBH Patches: 2.3.340-System, Baseband, 2.3.340-Kernel, Bootloader

I don't remember if the maderstcok SBF worked for me in your situation because you need a system file on the phone to at least get it started I believe.
The maderstcok is a great SBF solution so bookmark it...

Last edited: