1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Really need help with installation

Discussion in 'cvpcs' started by triplecrown, Jul 20, 2010.

1. triplecrown

triplecrown New Member

Situation is I can't get this flashed to my phone. I keep getting "assert failed: !less _than_int" then a bunch of numbers. And after that is "error in /sdcard/sapphire" and the rest of that file. Status 7 then installation aborted. What I first did was download the files from the wiki on my phone's browser. That failed. So I then tried downloading through rom manager and it failed again. I then thought maybe these files have to be downloaded on a computer so I did that and transfered the files to the phone. That still didn't work. I have no idea as to what's going on here. And yes I wiped data and cache. Might try sprecovery and see what that does. Pleaaaaaase help. Coming from CM6 if that matters.
  2. ntrddragn

ntrddragn New Member

3. triplecrown

triplecrown New Member