Really impressed

Reaction score
I have run a number of different ROMs these past few months. I just installed CM 6.1, and I am really impressed. It is super-stable, and some of the features are amazing. To name a few:
-Lockscreen gestures work as advertised. Awesome.
-Pulldown power manager widget. Even includes a button to lock orientation in portrait mode, which is really useful when you are lying on your side.
-Excellent customization options for status bar and LED

No force closes or random reboots. Great battery life from the start with the stock kernel, although I will start experimenting soon. I have found Chevy's 800 MHz kernels to have amazing 24-hour battery life. Suffice it to say that I am thrilled with cm6.1.

My only issue so far is that my apps did not auto-install from the Market, so I had to use Titanium Backup (a bummer for people who haven't caved and bought it).

sandfreak

Reaction score
My only issue so far is that my apps did not auto-install from the Market, so I had to use Titanium Backup (a bummer for people who haven't caved and bought it).

Did all of your apps install through titanium?

My only issue is about 10 of my apps wont install.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint

Did all of your apps install through titanium?

My only issue is about 10 of my apps wont install.

Are those apps included in the Google app pack?

jerroedr

Reaction score
clear your market cache and data and try again

sandfreak

Reaction score
No sir. A few I can think off the top of my head are: twitter, yellowbook, movies, itriage.

captdroid

Reaction score
I could have sworn Twitter was in the app pack.

Yes Twitter is in gapps package... hmmm.... and is rather large at almost 2meg... haven't flashed gapps in a while. I just upgrade when a new version of CM comes out. And I already cleaned house :)

Last edited:

sandfreak

Reaction score
Hmm that's weird it didn't install. I have all the Google apps. I installed via rom manager and clicked the option to install Google apps.

Is this a separate pack you speak of? And would that affect my other apps that wont install?

captdroid

Reaction score