Really crAPPLE??? REALLY? This is just desperate.......

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DroidHoff, Jul 26, 2010.

1. akstyle450

akstyle450 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Current Phone Model:
    pixel xl
    hahaha! this made my night. i'd like to see the numbers they used for that article. 90% of my family is using android based phones (mainly the motodroids) and none regret it

2. kodiak799

kodiak799 Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,003
    Maybe the real motivation for these articles is the fanboys - desperate to get VZW's superior service - see Android growing to crush the hope of ever getting an IPhone on VZW and so hope to reverse the momentum with this BS.

Apple needs VZW a lot more than VZW needs Apple now that there's a lot of real competition to the IPhone (with BETTER specs in most cases). VZW is sitting here wondering how to expand capacity to keep up with demand for the smartphones it has - absolutely no incentive to put-up with Job's BS.

LOL, then again, maybe when LTE starts rolling out the IPhone will help VZW get some extra mileage out of its obsolete 3G network - hmmmm...LTE phones supposedly coming in Q1, IPhone rumored to be coming in Q1.

3. patryn150

patryn150 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd rather be vocal in my opinion than be a sheep mindlessly milling about. Only through well thought out responses can we continue to bring Android to the forefront of the mobile market. I don't agree with the "two fingers to the world, screw Steve Jobs" approach that some take, but if we didn't vocalize the inaccuracies & misinformation we'd be just as responsible for the spreading of said misinformation. We might as well have written it ourselves at that point.

Just remember, if it weren't for the vocal people pushing the envelope in the past, we'd still be under British rule and have some of the most despicable human acts still in our daily lives.

4. MrC1122

MrC1122 Member

Ratings:
    +1
  5. dwagner88

dwagner88 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Posting flamebait crap like this ought to be against forum rules. It does NOTHING to further the android community. It reeks of fanboy in here.

6. scrizzo

scrizzo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    formerly iprong? w t f.

Anyways, theres no credible sources in this article. Seems like the blogger was just upstaged by a android user while trying to show off his phones newly acquired ability to multi-task and use folders and had to vent somewhere.

and the comment about android being the fastest sinking tech platform ever? Reminds me of how kids point out their own insecurities in an effort to point out someone else's.

7. Aegon

Aegon Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I love Android, but I don't consider my self a fanboi. Fanbois of all flavors annoy the heck out of me, but much joy can be had at trolling them. Here is my email. think I will get a response?

This article...

That Story Saying That Only 20% Of Android Owners Will Buy Another One -- It's Not True

Makes this article...

Four in 5 iPhone users will buy another one; 4 in 5 Android users bailing : Beatweek Magazine

FAILTACULAR!! It is so much fail it may even fail at failing (which is not a double negative)
    I wonder why the comments have been disabled. Can't take your medicine? LOL

8. kodiak799

kodiak799 Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,003
    If you really want to tweak him, you should have said "anyone wanting to consider themself a real journalist should invite open feedback and criticism...but then it's obvious from your article no one should mistake you for a real journalist"

9. nateccnn

nateccnn Active Member

Ratings:
    +25
    It was NOT FCC...it was Library of Congress and it only pertained to Copywrite Laws.

Seems like anyone can write on any subject they like even if they don't understand what they write about these days. Aint the internet grand?

Nate

10. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +319
    I HATE that about the internet... but the positives out weigh the negatives I guess. :)

Search tags for this page
crapple computers

crapple logo