"Real life" with the Rezound

jcardona1

Reaction score
Your 14 days aren't up. Act now. If purchased between 11/15/11 and 12/28/11, one has until 1/15/12 to return it (gift season). Buy it after 12/28 and you still have until 1/12/12
If you purchased it at a corporate store, and it is now selling at that store for $199, you should get a credit for the difference. You may have to go to the store. I tried through customer service, and it didn't work. Had to go to the store where I bought the phone.

I know, I already received my $100 credit. Just called CS :)

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I know, I already received my $100 credit. Just called CS :)

Are you telling me I could get ANOTHER $100 credit on top of the special one they mailed to select customers in the midwest? I was thinking that was just a gesture on their part a week or two ahead of the pack, but the other phones haven't dropped (Bionic came down before the mailing went out, a few days before launch of the Nexus, I think).

That would be sick if I can get that! Suppose it would depend on what day the mailer was good for (guessing it was before the end of the year).

cp24eva

Reaction score
Yeah, I am not eligible. Since I bought my phone at the end of November they say I am not eligible. Note to self: Never by a less popular phone from verizon until it's a month or two old.

OP
Jonas

Jonas

Reaction score
I think ill be getting the rezound. Are there actually buttons on the bottom of the phone, or are those soft keys?

Sent from my Banana Phone

slim6596

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
Soft keys. Not actual buttons. The only "real" buttons on the Rezound are the power and volume buttons.

cp24eva

Reaction score
if you haven't been to the store to play with it then WE advise you to do that first. I mean, there's no doubt in MY mind that it's a great phone and that you should get it, but it's all up to you. And please don't let the Sense UI turn you away because there are plenty other UIs to download that may be what you are looking for. I for one don't have a big problem with sense. Others despise it. But please go play with it first and then get all warm and giddy inside.

Aimperial

Reaction score
Getting my Rezound today! Was going for the Nexus, but after all the reviews I've been reading and then the $100 price dropped my decision was made.... Can't wait! Have an awesome day everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Yeah, I am not eligible. Since I bought my phone at the end of November they say I am not eligible. Note to self: Never by a less popular phone from verizon until it's a month or two old.

My receipt clearly stated that phones purchased AFTER 11/15/11 were eligible to be returned until 1/15/12. Don't take NO for an answer. Try again.

t35rk

Reaction score
My receipt clearly stated that phones purchased AFTER 11/15/11 were eligible to be returned until 1/15/12. Don't take NO for an answer. Try again.

It sure does say that. Calling now...

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums