1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Real Estate Apps

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jsmeaton, Sep 8, 2010.

1. jsmeaton

jsmeaton New Member

I am a real estate agent with a new Droid X. I am interested in what apps there are available for my phone. I have already downloaded the Zillow app, and a mortgage calculator.
    Any thougts or suggestions out there?
  2. FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo Member

I have Zillow and some mortgage calculators also. Many of the big RE companies and some mls systems have apps. Check yours. Most of the big home warranty companies have apps, check your favorite. I also have Real Estate Terms, ZipRealty, and Safe Neighborhood
  3. jsmeaton

jsmeaton New Member

Thanks, I'll check those out.
  4. Justin Kemp

Justin Kemp Banned

APP Real Estate located in the mountains of Boone, NC. With over 100 years of combined real estate experience, we are a team of Boone, NC real estate agents dedicated to providing the highest level of performance. Our desire is to serve the Blowing Rock real estate, Boone real estate, and NC High Country real estate markets with unparalleled professionalism and personal service, providing our clients with a fulfilling experience in attaining their real estate goals.
  5. FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo Member

What do you pay for this add on DF?
Search tags for this page

mortgage calculator app for droid

realtor apps for the droid